Pages

Fair Fat And Forty by BlossomFlowerGirl

Flowers

Click on Flag or Select your Language to Translate.

ArabicChinese (Simplified)DutchEnglishFrenchGermanHindiIndonesianItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishTurkishUrduBengaliNepali
FAIR FAT AND FORTY: Never mess with a woman who can pull rank.
And remember .....
Never keep up with the Joneses. Drag them down to your level

This Week's Choice

David Cassidy the teen idol and star of The Partridge Family has passed away at the age of 67. In tribute to him, this week's choice is I Think I Love You....

Wednesday 22 November 2017

My Five New Boyfriends!

I am seeing 5 gentlemen every day.
As soon as I wake up, 

Will Power
Helps me get out of bed .....




Then I go to see John. (Actually I see John a lot, even at night)



Then Charley Horse comes along 
and when he is here,
he takes a lot of my time and attention.


 When he leaves, 
Arthur Ritis 
shows up and stays the rest of the day. 
He doesn't like to stay in one place very long, 
so he takes me from joint to joint.



After such a busy day,
I'm really tired and glad
To go to bed with

Ben Gay 


What a life! 
Oh yes, I'm also flirting with 
Al Zymer. 


Sometimes I think of calling 
Jack Daniels and Johnny Walker
to come and keep me company.

 Jose Cuervo and Jim Beam 
have been with me for a while now. 

Now remember: Life is like a roll of toilet paper.....
the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes. 



So have fun, think "good thoughts" only, 
learn to laugh at yourself, 

and Count your blessings!


Today's quote: Talk about getting old. I was getting dressed and a peeping tom looked in the window, took a look and pulled down the shade ~ Joan Rivers

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...